A COMPLETE INTEGRATED WORKPLACE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION, DESIGNED TO MEASURE PERFORMANCE, MONITOR COMPLIANCE AND DRIVE IMPROVEMENTS ACROSS THE ENTIRE REAL ESTATE CYCLE
- Global Aerospace/Marine manufacturer wanted to outsource their second/third generation facilities management services and ensure the most competitive solution is delivered both globally and in each of it’s 5 regions.
- The client was concerned that all value had been extracted and limited savings could be achieved.
- PACS-TOOLS were used to capture due diligence data across the entire portfolio, including baseline costs, portfolio, service scope, service levels, service supplier contracts, resources and asset register.
- PACS E-Bid tool was used to manage the entire sourcing process, enabling competition at a country, regional and global level. The advanced analytics provided the the total cost of acquisition encompassing the commercial, operational and contractual risk elements of each bid.
- PACS developed a robust negotiating strategy and lead the contract negotiations on behalf of the client.
- Two service partners were selected across the 5 regions to retain competition and mitigate risk of change.
- The new outsourced solution delivered an 18% reduction in the total acquisition cost.
- The new service contracts transferred significant risk to the market and enhanced the performance management framework used to drive continual improvement.
“PACS advanced knowledge of the market and in depth understanding of our requirements helped us navigate our way through the process in a collaborative approach. The team enjoyed working with PACS and the results were outstanding.”