Enhancing the value of the supply chain requires robust and comprehensive supplier relationship management underpinned by a comprehensive P2P solution
Most corporate real estate organisations are supported by an extensive supply chain of collaborators.
Maximising the value derived from the supply chain requires a comprehensive supplier relationship management process and this is embedded within PACS-SOURCING.
Value is not limited to cost reduction, but includes efficiency delivered from E-Sourcing, enhanced performance delivered by the supplier performance management process and risk mitigation through contract compliance and audit processes.
PACS-SOURCING embraces the whole supplier management process from sourcing, compliance to performance and is fully integrate with our P2P financial management module.
- Supplier/contract management database.
- Standard supplier pre-qualification process.
- A bespoke E-Bid tool to manage all sourcing initiatives using standard templates.
- Critical date management for all contracts.
- Supplier selection tool.
- Supplier performance management tool and supplier quality assessment (SQA) for contract compliance/audit.
- Supplier satisfaction survey tool.
- Savings tracker providing full audit history of sourcing initiatives.
- Enhance the value delivered by your supply chain.
- Reduce cost.
- Purchase to pay capability using our web based supplier portal to issue. purchase orders and capture supplier invoices.
- Provide an auditable sourcing and savings tracking process.
- Ensure supplier performance is managed.
- Ensure contract compliance is adhered to.
- Provide a consistent supplier relationship management process.
- Manage and mitigate your supply chain liabilities.