Enabling the orgainsation to share information with those that need it without the risk of firewall issues
Managing large volumes of documentation is always a challenge, particularly with large numbers of dispersed users.
Creating a single repository of documents for all users to share dramatically improves the efficiency of the orgainsation and reduces the multiple copies of documents stored on local C drives and email in boxes. This also reduces the risk of critical documentation being lost.
- Provides a highly secure data room.
- Create a customisable library of documentation.
- Set user permissions by folder or library.
- Invite users to share information within document folders.
- Automate document version control.
- Bulk upload documents where required.
- Check in/Check out facility.
- Drag and drop functionality.
- A wide range of document formats accepted.
- Provides access to the latest version of key documents.
- Common document repository for the CRE organisation.
- Enables third party collaborators to share the document library.
- Version control on all documents.
- Provides a back up of all critical information.
- Eliminates firewall issues associated with client restricted systems.