Complete service management solution capturing the scope of services, service levels, asset data and service requests consistently across the portfolio
Globalisation of service delivery requires the CRE executive to understand the scope and service levels provided across the portfolio.
Optimising the life cycle management of key assets and ensuring reactive service faults are remedied in line with agreed SLA’s is key to the success of the CRE organisation.
Our service module uses geo-technology to maximise the efficiency of resources to maintain your portfolio and enhance productivity.
Capturing this data using a consistent and easy to use methodology is critical when managing large complex portfolios.
- Captures all service scope and service level data using customizable SLA templates (service catalogue).
- Comprehensive asset register, using flexible data hierarchy mapped to locations essential for life cycle cost planning.
- Captures an assessment of condition and criticality for each asset and assigns the appropriate maintenance regime.
- User friendly service request help desk solution accessible by the whole organisation and supporting supply chain.
- Calendarised schedule of planned maintenance and service requests across portfolio.
- Measures the performance of key suppliers with detailed analytics on response and fix times.
- Enhanced asset performance derived from effective maintenance.
- Enhance customer service via user friendly hep desk.
- Harmonised service levels across portfolio by asset type/customer set.
- Proactive capital planning for life expired assets.
- Reduced risk of failure.
- Full audit trail to drive accountability across organisation.
- Assess impact of service level changes across portfolio.
- Measure service line and key asset performance across portfolio.