Enables the CRE team to manage all projects using a consistent methodology within a centralised web-based management tool
Managing capital projects across a global portfolio requires a common operating platform and consistent workflow processes. The typical program management office (PMO) builds this platform using a range of manual documented templates which is very resource dependent and lacks control.
Our IWMS supports the whole program management cycle with embedded management processes in a single web based solution, driving efficiency and reducing the overall cost.
With a consistent operating model your team will all be on the same page, working with real time data and fully integrated across functional and/or supply chain silo's.
PACS-PRO fully integrates with our other modules to provide and complete end to end solution from acquisition, fit out to capturing the asset data for hand over to FM operations.
- Captures all CRE projects in a consistent format.
- Enables reporting across projects by type, activity and geography.
- Includes an auditable approval process for each project.
- Project timeline/programme, risk register and resource usage is captured including external resources.
- Each project is linked to the relevant cost centre to track and manage expenditure within the approved budget.
- A task management tool is included to enable all actions to be tracked.
- A full reporting capability for CRE projects.
- Reduce the cost of delivering program management across multiple projects.
- Improves efficiency of project management service.
- Provides a consistent and auditable management process.
- Reduces the resources required to deliver program/project management.
- Enables performance reporting across all project management activities.