Web based sourcing tool specifically designed for the real estate and facilities management market
The financial savings associated with web based E-Sourcing is significant.
Using our advanced E-Bid tool specifically designed for the real estate market demonstrates an understanding of the sector and maximizes the competitive tension in the bid process.
With access to a range of service catalogue specifications and customisable pricing templates out E-Bid tool can deliver value from day 1.
The E-Bid tool is fully integrated within our IWMS and the chosen suppliers SLA and contract can be automatically captured on completion of the E-Bid event.
Overtime the client can build a library of E-Bid events to drive continual improvement and enable benchmarking across key service lines.
- A range of standard E-Bid templates for various RE/FM service lines.
- Customisable events to meet client needs.
- Flexible bid structure – instructions, information provided, responses required, terms & conditions and pricing.
- Customisable supplier selection process including invited users.
- On line Q&A facility to control all dialogue with market during sourcing event.
- Automated terms and conditions reporting including RAG assessment process.
- A range of standard reports to compare commercial submissions.
- Delivers increased savings.
- Demonstrates openness, transparency and competiveness in managing the supply chain.
- Auditable sourcing process including supplier selection.
- Web based repository of data provided and supplier submissions.
- Automated financial analysis and assessment of terms and conditions.
- Reduces time to source and drives consistency of sourcing process.